Monday 28 June 2010

This is the second design. As you can see, the two posters display two completely different styles of dance. One balletic, one hip hop. I felt that the colours and shapes used supported both styles and complemented both dance types successfully.

In the logo I enabled the colour of the 'B' to be altered to suit the dance type: for example a bold, dirty, red for the hip hop poster and a striking, aqua blue for the balletic poster. I based the glowing colour (behind the dancer) on the logo (to correspond with it).

I used the font 'WillGrace' (downloaded from www.dafont.com) as I felt it was sophisticated yet more interesting to look at than the average serif font such as Times New Roman. I like the way that the 'O's slant in : www.blochworld,com


In the hip hop poster, I also like the small dark purple coloured four pointed stars as I feel it just completes and underlines all the shapes above it.

They were printed in A3 and I felt looked effective and able to be seen from a good distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment